“All we have to fear is fear itself” - Deep Water

“All we have to fear is fear itself” Have you ever had a fear that you have now overcome? Share your experience with your partner.



I probably been around eight or nine years of age. It was the evening of Diwali. Every one of the houses were radiating brilliantly with the columns of candles, oil lights and electric bulbs. Youngsters were blasting wafers. Abruptly, a saltine went up and hit the covered top of a helpless nursery worker. Before long the cottage was on fire. His solitary child, a little baby had extreme consumes before he could be safeguarded. I started to shudder with dread as the police scrutinized the young men detonating saltines. From that point on I had a dread of wafers, fire and police. My folks and I needed to make a solid effort to eliminate this flaw. It was antagonistically influencing my character. By learning the protections against fire and safe treatment of saltines, I slowly conquered my dread. Nonetheless, I actually get terrified at seeing a cop in uniform. The dread of police remained now; My uncle acted the hero. He got me dressed as a police controller in one of his plays, I instructed numerous police officers and chided them for making trouble with the commoners. I discovered that police officers were likewise, people and not evil spirits. Police ensure and assist us with keeping law and control. Express gratitude toward God, I have beaten every one of my feelings of trepidation now.




Hello, welcome to the GovtCareerAssam blog! I'm Dipankar Baruah, the author and admin, here to provide you valuable information on government careers in Assam.